Get an Expert Assessment
This Assessment Could Lead to Drastic Improvements
Our experts will meet with you to review the status of your industrial facility and make a plan to help your plant become safer, more efficient and more productive in 2023 and beyond.
Please provide your information and one of our Project Managers will contact you to discuss and schedule your review.
We keep things running at industrial plants across the country.
Elite was created to service industrial manufacturing facilities efficiently and affordably. We are available 24/7 for any maintenance, repair or upgrade to keep your facility operational. We know how disruptive a shut down can be because we’ve worked in them and therefore know how important it is to restore operations quickly, cost effectively and safely.
What we can do
There isn’t a lot that we can’t do when it comes to repairs, upgrades, system optimizations and in general, helping you avoid long outages.
Our services include
Design | Fabrication | Installation | Maintenance | Repairs | Material Selection
- Refractory and protective lining demolition
- Robotic (Brokk) demolition
- Refractory brick installation in rotary kilns, cyclones, ducts, and vessels
- Monolithic installation by gunite, shotcrete or form and pour or manually plastic ram
- Related RTO’s repairs and Metal valve reconstruction
- Fabrication and installation of retainer rings on TA Ducts and rotary kilns
- Cyclone thimble replacement
- Burner repair and installation (at customer site or in our shop)
- Air cannon and nozzle installations
- Related steel repair and welding
- Brick and refractory inspection
Kiln Alkali Quench Duct
We sent a field crew to perform reverse engineering activities and utilized engineering software and hardware to build technical and fabrication drawings. We partnered with another company for crane services. Our proven fuel experienced Brick Masons placed pre-cast shapes and Shotcrete. We are equipped to fabricate large industrial structures. Our management team planned the outage several weeks before visiting the plant to work side by side with the customer. We have the technology to perform thermal inspections to be able to determine the grad of work out parts of the refractory based on the external temperature readings.