Elite Industrial Services handles every aspect of industrial projects, including installation, maintenance and repairs with the highest quality of craftsmanship, experience, materials and detail. With one of the most experienced and knowledgeable teams in the industry, we’re built to support large outages and repairs.
From a refractory overhaul to conveyor belt repairs to fabrication and installation of stacks and ducts, Elite Industrial Services is committed to getting the job done right — and fast.
Elite Industrial Services is designed to support industrial facilities with all industrial services, repairs and rebuilds.
We execute every aspect of industrial builds and services with the highest quality of craftsmanship, experience, detail and safety.
- In-house Welding
- Industrial Fabrication
- Refractory Services
- Mechanical Services
- Engineering & Design
- Estimating & Scheduling
- Coating and brick demolition capabilities
- Main demo robot and stand by equipment always on site
- BED the kiln & closse rings simultaneously
- Experience on the installation of brick over sacrificial liner
- Gunite at two different spots at the same time
- Knowledge Encapsulate
- Experience shotcrete at extreme temperatures and in spots located at high altitude
- Carpentry’s highly trained refractory team to build and place forms to pour or pump refractory concrete and certificate welding crews.
- Mixers and pumps of different sizes for all needs
- Experience repairing RTOs (Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer) with jobs in several cement industries
- Provide to the customer a heating station to keep the refractory material warm when there are low temperatures.
- Refractory inspections
- Brick and castable thickness measurements. Walls, roofs, vessels and ducts.
- Brick thickness chart
- Burner Pipes
- Calciner burners
- Curing Process
- Real-temperature trends of the curing process
- Expansion joints
- Exhaust ducts and supports
- Burner Tips and body sleeves
- Duct work and piping
- Inspection doors and ports
During my 15 years in production and plant management for a large manufacturer, I learned everything I could about planning for major refractory outages. I’ve often been told that I ran the tightest and well-planned outages around. It just came naturally to me and I wouldn’t have settled for anything less. Now working on the refractory service side of things, I am able to provide our customers with the best-practices and knowledge I accumulated throughout all those years on-site. This is for sure one of the biggest values we bring to our customers today. I can help with the planning process, executing and generally help them run longer.